Peppermint is one of the best aromatic herbs in the family of mint. Do you know that Peppermint is a hybrid mint made of spearmint and watermint? It is mostly found naturally in European countries. Peppermint oil comes in different types from strong to mild but the most common type of peppermint oil is an essential oil.
SO, let’s discover more about it!
Peppermint essential oil is naturally extracted from the leaves of the peppermint plant. It can be used for skincare, health, and cleaning purposes. The main portion of peppermint oil is menthol which gives an instant physical sensation of coolness when used or inhaled.
Keep reading to discover more about Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil.
Benefits of Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil
Essential oils provide a wide variety of advantages for everyday skincare, home, and more. Every essential oil has its benefits. Let’s know about the benefits of peppermint essential oil.
- Just like some other essential oils, peppermint essential oil can improve your mental health and help to get rid of stress, and depression.
- Aura Cacia Peppermint essential oil also helps to raise your energy level.
- Peppermint essential oil is a great help for headaches. This essential oil is also known to cure nausea, sensitivity to noise and light, vomiting, and more.
- Menthol which is the main part of peppermint is so powerful that it can give relief from many problems from the common cold to asthma.
- Medically, the peppermint essential oil is considered to kill harmful bacteria, help in muscle pain, and more.
- Peppermint essential oil used in bath water or massage oil can help to relieve back pain, muscular pain, cramps, and other conditions.
How to use Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint essential oil has so many uses and it also staples in many people’s medical treatments.
- If you are suffering from severe headache or cold, try out the peppermint essential oil steam. Get a hot water bowl and add 2 to 3 drops of essential oil. Get a towel and place it over your head and position your face 10-12 inches above the bowl and get steam.
- For stress relief, take a combination of peppermint, and lavender essential oil and add it to the warm bathwater. Take a bath with this water to feel relaxed.
- For the aromatherapy, use a candle lamp diffuser with peppermint essential oil.
- If you got a bug bite and want quick relief, use peppermint and lavender essential oil and quickly dismiss it.
Safety and Side Effects of Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil
It is advisable to use essential oils as per the manufacturer's guidelines. Here are some of the things one should remember while using Aura Cacia peppermint essential oil.
- Peppermint essential oil or any other essential oil is clearly not meant to consume orally. So, never do that. There are some side effects of peppermint essential oil like heartburn, vomiting, and more if it is consumed orally.
- Peppermint essential oil is quite risky around pets, pregnant women, and children.
- A big dose of peppermint essential oil can be toxic as it has a toxic compound known as a pulegone.
- It is very important to dilute the peppermint essential oil properly because it is very concentrated. If it’s not diluted properly before use, it may cause skin irritation. If possible, do a skin patch test before using Aura Cacia peppermint essential oil.
- People with any specific enzyme deficiency known as G6PD deficiency should avoid using peppermint essential oil in aromatherapy.
Have you ever used Aura Cacia peppermint essential oil? If not, try it today and you won’t regret it.
Welcome to the Fit-mecca newsletter! Fresh new content, Senior editor Fit-mecca Admin emails readers with tips and advice for living a better, more fulfilling life. Sign up here to get it in your inbox.