Resistance Bands – If you’re a fitness lover, you must be aware of the resistance band. You may have used it. But, if you are unaware of the resistance band and its benefits, don’t worry. This article will help you understand it better.
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through one of them, we will receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). We only ever endorse products that we have personally used and benefitted from personally. Thank you for your support!
First of all, what is the resistance band?
Unlike other gym equipment, the resistance band is pretty simple and easy to use exercise tool. With rubbery body, it comes in different sizes, colors, lengths, and strengths. Some are flat in look while others consist of a tubular band. Resistance bands have many benefits. But, a lot of people are still not aware of all the benefits of this rubbery band.
Let’s count on them, shall we?
- Easy to carry: These made of elastic bands are easy to carry. If you are a fitness freak and planning a vacation soon, don’t worry, these portable bands will come along with you. They are super lightweight and easily fit in your bag.
- Stretching master: Resistance bands are mostly known for stretching. These bands work like magic for your stretching routine. Most people know and use a resistance band for stretching purposes only. But the use of resistance bands is not limited to that only. Different resistance bands are available in the market based on their use like lower body bands, upper body bands, and more.
- Cost friendly: Usually you need a big amount to buy Gym equipment. But in the case of, resistance bands, you don’t need to empty your pocket as these bands are cost-friendly. You’ll get variety in the bands according to the thickness, but they all are quite inexpensive.
- It’s shareable: Resistance bands are suitable for almost everyone. It is great for those who prefer to exercise at home. So you can easily share it with your family. If one of your friend or family member wants to try on these band, just share with them. These bands are suitable for everyone.
- No safety issues: Usually fitness instruments come with some risk factors, but that’s not the case with resistance bands. There’s no risk of dropping or crushing your body parts accidentally. You don’t need an instructor or the presence of another person while using it.
- Flexible with other fitness equipment: Resistance bands can easily match up with other exercise equipment and make a great combo. So your bicep exercise will be more effective with the use of dumbbells and resistance bands.
- The specific therapy bands: Resistance bands are often used for rehabilitation training when someone is recovering from an injury. These bands are quite thin and wide.
So the benefits of using a resistance band are vast and vary based on your choice. These bands are proved ideal whether you struggle with injuries, health issues, surgeries, or finding fitness. Look out for different types of resistance bands and see how they can help. Talk to your gym instructor to find the best resistance band that you can incorporate in your training.
The more you know about these magic bands, the more you want to add it to your fitness routine!